1. Pick a date.
2. Book a venue..
3. Send out a “save the date” to OSTI members.
4. Recruit speakers. (All committee members).
5. Research lodging for out of town guests
6. Catering food options or choose a venue near restaurants.
7. Create the conference schedule.
8. Establish ticket prices.
9. Think of a conference theme and create an EventBrite site.
10. Apply for continuing education
11. Outreach for Sponsors.
12. Design and print Conference program
13. Design and research Conference giveaways and speaker gifts
14. Find volunteers for registration and clean up.
15. Write up thank you cards to each presenter
16. Track expenses
After the conference
1. Send out certificates of attendance
2. Send out a conference survey (John Wan)