The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) has updated its application form to match the requirements of the latest Health Care interpreting law.
There have been changes to the following items:
- Language proficiency level required
- Certification exams accepted
- Background checks are now required
- Hours of interpreting experience required
- Continuing education requirements
This document explains the rationale for the changes.
This document lists the requirements for Qualified and Certified Health Care Interpreters in Oregon.
This page has the links to the current application forms.
These links were verified on September 21, 2016