OSTI, the Oregon Society of Translators and Interpreters, was launched in January of 2014 as a network of experienced professionals. Our members include translators, court interpreters and medical interpreters.
Posts by OSTI:
- News flash! Court interpreting raise!
- Federal regulations for translation and interpreting in medical settings
- ASTM Standards Ensure Translation and Interpreting Quality
- OSTI Spring Social in Portland April 20, 2016
- ATA study program – week 1
- Workers Compensation Rules Review
- ASTM: A framework for teamwork and quality in interpreting and translation
- Hearing for new rules for healthcare interpreting